Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone out there in blog land / quilting land is having a wonderful Halloween and hasn't eaten too much candy (yet). I don't have any pictures of my costume just yet, hopefully I'll be able to share them next week when I get them from my friend Bryan who is our resident photographer. His work is awesome by the way, and you can check it out here.

So seeing as I don't have any Halloween-y pictures to show everyone I figured I'd share an obligatory cat picture. Here is one of my fuzzy minions, Lucius, looking very unhappy.


He's normally a very happy guy, but I was using the flash and that made him grumpy. I did make it up to him shortly after taking this picture by supplying treaties, though he probably would have been even happier if he didn't have to share them with his brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment