Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just A Couple Pictures

I keep meaning to be more active with the whole Instagram / taking pictures thing but generally fail miserably. I absolutely despise with every fiber of my being don't really like having my picture taken, which is probably why the picture I use for any and all online profiles is about 4 or 5 years old. Eep. Realizing that I figured that maybe I should try to take at least one picture per day, whether or myself, my honey, kitties, or whatever. Not too unreasonable, right? Right. I can do this...

So here are a couple pictures to get started. Just a couple things around my desk at work...

The beautiful Hyacinth that Kevin got me for our anniversary when the assholes we live with kitties decimated the roses he had originally gotten me.

Don't Panic and Carry a Wookie. Yeah, I'm mixing my memes but meh, I don't care.

Ugh, I'm so Thor from all this work. Yup, I'm a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment